Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Plastic Surgery Procedures for the Face
Let the mirror smile back at you.
Aging, gravity, weight fluctuations, and injury are popular reasons to consider facial plastic surgery. Sometimes, though, it's just a matter of personal preference. We have a wide range of solutions for all of these concerns and will cater an individualized plan based on what you want to see when you look in the mirror.
These are some of our tools we can use to achieve the you you’ll love. Click on the links to learn more about each service.
- Ear reconstruction
- improves the shape, position or proportion of the ear
- Eyelid Surgery
- reduces bagginess from lower eyelids and remove excess skin from the upper eyelids
- improves visible signs of aging in both the face and neck
- Forehead and brow lift
- reduces wrinkles and lines in the forehead and around the eyes
- lnjectables for the face
- diminishes lines and restores volume and fullness to the facial skin
- Migraine surgery
- targets specific trigger sites to reduce the frequency and severity of headaches
- Neck lift
- removes excess wrinkling and sagging of the skin below the jaw
- Nose reshaping
- adjusts the size, shape, or proportions of the nose
You bring the vision. We’ll bring the results.
Simply tell Dr. Leppard what it is that you'd like to see (or not see) in the mirror and he will custom tailor a treatment solution, with your help, to find the best path for your outcomes.
Call (803) 409-7130 to schedule this consultation today.