Providence Urology Specialists
Diseases of the Male Reproductive System
The male reproductive system is specially designed to produce, maintain, and transport genetic material. It's also an integral system to enhance quality of life.
When men are experiencing a problem with this function, they often are too embarrassed to talk about it with a doctor.
Don't be. We can help.
Male Reproductive Issues include:
- Prostate cancer
- Testicular cancer
- Enlarged prostate or BPH
- Erectile dysfunction
- Male infertility
- Testosterone deficiency
- Undescended testicle
- Varicocele or dilated veins around testicle
- Hydrocele or fluid around testicle
Treatments for male reproductive disorders include:
- Prostate cancer – brachytherapy (seed implant), external beam radiation, cryotherapy (freezing), radical prostatectomy, hormonal therapy, advanced cancer treatments (Provenge® immunotherapy, Xgeva®, Xtandi®), active surveillance, MRI-fusion prostate biopsy (bkFusion™ system)
- Enlarged prostate or BPH – laser ablation, Urolift®, Prolieve®
- Erectile dysfunction – medical treatment, penile injection therapy, vacuum pump, penile implantation
- Peyronie’s disease or penile bending – Xiaflex® treatment
- Testosterone deficiency – topical and injection treatments, Testapel®, Aveed®
Interested in an appointment with a Urologist?
Call Providence Urology Specialists at (803) 365-8620.