Providence's cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons have introduced a number of game-changing products and procedures to the Midlands.
When a new piece of technology has been tested and is ready for use, the manufacturers want to ensure that their product launches with successful outcomes. They select premier physicians to introduce their product to ensure that precise processes are followed for best results. The cardiologists of Providence Medical Group are repeatedly selected to introduce products to market because of our strict commitment to quality and history of successful outcomes.
Here are just a few of the new technologies for heart care first introduced to the Midlands by Providence.
- Fully absorbable stent placement
- Aortic valve replacement
- Biventricular implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Carotid stent
- Cardiac ablation
- Coronary angioplasty
- Coronary stent
- Drug eluting stent implantation
- Electrophysiology study
- Integrated intravascular ultrasound system in the U.S.
- Off-pump coronary artery bypass
- Open heart surgery
- Mitral valve replacement
- Pacemaker implant
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA)
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
Ready to make an appontment with a Providence Heart doctor?
Our physician referral line can help. Call 800-424-DOCS.