Providence Columbia Medical Associates
Internal Medicine Services at Providence Columbia Medical Associates
Convenient, patient-centered care in Columbia, SC
Accepting new patients! To make an appointment, call 800-424-DOCS (3627) or CLICK HERE to schedule online.
Monday 8AM - 5PM
Tuesday 8AM - 5PM
Wednesday 8AM - 5PM
Thursday 8AM - 5PM
Friday 8AM - 12PM
2750 Laurel Street, Suite 303
Columbia, SC 29204
Phone: (803) 252-1953
Fax: (803) 217-6750
Our physicians and staff provide diagnostic and treatment services for a wide range of illnesses from the common cold to more advanced geriatric concerns. Located on Providence Health's downtown hospital campus, this practice offers easy parking and quick access to a network of premier specialists.
Cutting Edge Technology
Let us get you well and keep you well with our cutting edge technology, including a COLA accredited laboratory, ICANL accredited nuclear imaging, bone densitometry, Holter monitoring, EKG, nuclear stress testing, echocardiograms, and vascular studies by an RVT, RDCS certified technician.
Internal Medicine Services:
- Acute Care - treatment for acute conditions such as cold and flu, and other health concerns
- Allergy & Sinus Care - effective care for seasonal allergies
- Annual Exams/Physicals - Schedule your annual physical with us to stay well
- Asthma and pulmonary testing - We provide testing for asthma as well as treatment and care recommendations for pulmonary issues
- Counseling - Treating the mind, body, and spirit
- Cardiovascular Testing (EKG, Stress, Nuclear, Echocardiogram) - Advanced testing diagnosis of cardiovascular issues
- Cholesterol Management - Let us help you track and effectively manage your cholesterol
- COPD Management - Treatment and management of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases including chronic bronchitis and emphysema
- DEXA scan for Bone Density - Onsite DEXAScan for convenient bone density testing
- Hypertension Management - Be healthy and manage your blood pressure. We can help.
- Immunization and Vaccines - Stay up-to-date on immunizations or get the vaccines you need to travel safely
- Laboratory Tests - Testing onsite
- Minor Emergencies such as Cuts, Sprains, Burns, and Bites Minor Skin Procedures
- Preoperative Medical Evaluation - Offering presurgery evaluations
- Preventative Medicine - Interested in improving your health? Let us help you tone up your diet and exercise routine.
- Sleep-Related Issues - Sleep is very important to you overall health. Let us help you get a good night's sleep.
- Specialist Referrals - Need additional care? We can make referrals to many different specialties.
Make an appointment today for a healthier tomorrow!