Thank you for choosing to receive care at Providence Family Medicine. We want to make your first visit, and all the rest that follow, as smooth and comfortable for you as possible.
After you schedule your appointment, you will receive a packet in the mail to fill out in the comfort and convenience of your home. These forms are already bar-coded to create a patient account specifically for you, which helps us speed up our input process, thereby reducing your office wait.
Be sure to review the information and fill out all the forms sent to you in advance of your appointment. Then bring these completed forms to your appointment.
Here are a few tips and reminders for your appointment.
- Send us your previous medical records, lab results, or immunization records.
- Arrive 30 minutes early.
- Bring the completed packet of Forms sent to you in the mail in advance of your appointment.
- Bring your regular over-the-counter and prescription medications.
- Bring a photo ID; it is required by Federal Regulations.
- Bring your insurance card(s). -- You may wish to call your insurance in advance to confirm your understanding of the expected coverage for your appointment.
All patients are responsible for co-pays, deductibles, co-insurance and charges for services rendered at the time of the appointment. Patients without insurance cards are considered Self Pay. We accept cash, check and credit cards. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
Contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your cooperation.